OPTISHOT SEASON PASS
WHAT IS IT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
OptiShot Season Pass is a revolutionary new platform in the world of golf simulators. It not only connects people from all around the world but also allows you to access unlimited courses, challenge friends and compete in tournaments – right from the comfort of your home.
Pricing is simple. There are 2 tiers Mini Tour and Pro Tour. We will be launching one new course every month. If you signup today, you’ll receive 2 months free!
This special offer will only be billed every 12 months.
Chambers Links (Chambers Bay)
Jack’s Dream (Muirfield Village Golf Course)
Steel City CC (Oakmont Country Club)
The Byron TPC (Four Seasons Las Colinas Golf Course)
Hogan’s Alley – TX (Colonial Country Club)
Valero – San Antonio (TPC- San Antonio, Valero)
Palmer’s Place (Bay Hill)
The Blue Behemoth (Blue Monster)
Hogan’s Alley (Riviera Country Club)
Hoylake (Royal Liverpool Golf Course)
Monterey Classic (Pebble Beach)
Old Scot (St. Andrews Links – The Old Course)
Ponte Vedra (TPC Sawgrass)
Whispering Dunes (Whistling Straits)
Capitol Club (Congressional Country Club)
Royal St. Marks (Royal St. George’s Golf Club)
Atlanta Highlands (Atlanta Athletic Club)
Jones Lake (East Lake Golf Club)
Melbourne Golf Club (Green Acres Golf Club)
Golden Gate Club (The Olympic Club)
Windy City Club (Medinah Golf & Country Club)
Red Wickers (Merion Golf Club)
Firth of Forth (Muirfield)
Rubber City CC (Firestone Country Club)
PRO Championship –
September 21 – 27, 2017
Closest To The Pin
OptiShot brings you another great challenge. There’s still time to join Season Pass to compete for amazing prizes and bragging rights. Trust us, it won’t disappoint.
1st Place drawing
2nd Place drawing
$50 Gift Card – (Winner’s choice of Amazon, Budgetgolf.com,
PGA Superstore, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or Golf Town.)
3rd Place drawing
*Each flight has separate drawings and winners.
*Prizes are awarded by random drawing from all participating players.
• 2 Rounds
• No Mulligans
• B Flight: Front Tees, Speed & Distance limited to 110%, 5 foot Gimmes
• A Flight: Middle Tees, Speed & Distance limited to 105%, 3 foot Gimmes
• Championship Flight: Back Tees, Speed & Distance limited to 100%, Putt Out
*Players may only compete in one flight per tournament
• Tournaments are open for 1 week and generally run from Wednesday 8AM EST through Thursday 3AM EST.
• If there is a Closest to the Pin challenge it will be open for a little more than a week and generally run from Wednesday at Midnight EST through Friday at Midnight EST.
OptiShot Season Pass
Q: WHAT IS OPTISHOT SEASON PASS?
A: Every Month OptiShot Season Pass will host two (2) 18-hole tournaments and one closest-to-the-pin contest. These tournaments are being offered as part of OptiShot’s Season Pass memberships. If you own an OptiShot join Season Pass now to get exclusive access to these tournaments.
Q: How do I participate in a tournament?
A: First, your OptiShot must be connected to the internet and fully functional. Second, you must log in to your Season Pass profile through the Optishot software. If you do not have an OptiShot profile you can sign up in game by opening the OptiShot software and choose SIGN UP. To receive access to all tournaments upgrade your profile by purchasing Season Pass Mini or Pro Tour by visiting optishotgolf.com.
Q: How are the Tournaments run?
A: Each Season Pass Tournament or challenge starts on scheduled date and runs till the scheduled end date. Players can participate at any time wile the tournament is open. Closest-to-the-Pin contests allow 3 entries with 3 shots per entry giving a player 9 shots total. These entries can be used at any time throughout the Closest-To-The-Pin challenge. Players’ scores and distances will be uploaded to leaderboards in OptiShot2 software as well as the top 10 on optishotgolf.com/season-pass.
Q: What are the prizes and who will win them?
A: Prizes are available to anyone that participates in a tournament. After the completion of the tournament all players will be entered into a random drawing based on the flight you participated in. Each player will receive one chance to win a Titleist Golf Club, $50 gift card and OptiShot Gear. Winners will be notified via the email addresses used to play in tournament notifying them that they won a prize. The player is responsible for filling out our contact form that we send in the email in order to receive their prize.
Q: What is the Closest-To-The-Pin?
A: OptiShot Golf is starting to rollout our new Closest-To-The-Pin challenges, which will offer some new ways to compete. Online tournaments is a large part of the OptiShot Season Pass community. We encourage you to ask us questions and give us feedback. Please visit our help center if you need any technical assistance or help with your account at http://helpdesk.optishotgolf.com/hc/en-us
OPTISHOT TOURNAMENT RULES
1. HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY: Eligible entrants may enter the Optishot Season Pass Tournament (the “Tournament”) by visiting http://www.optishotgolf.com, and selecting either the Mini Tour or the Pro Tour Season Pass package. One entry per person and/or email address. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Submitting an incomplete entry may result in disqualification. Entries are Edens’ property and will not be returned. Edens is not be responsible for lost or misdirected messages, unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, online failures, acts of god, natural disasters, power failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances or other communications failures or circumstances affecting receipt of entries or entrants’ ability to participate in this promotion.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No payment, proof of purchase, entry fee, or other consideration of any kind is required to be eligible to win. The Tournament is a one-time promotional event that does not involve paying money or giving consideration for the chance to win a prize and does not involve the purchase of a product or service for substantially more than its fair market value. Skill is the predominant factor in determining which entrant wins, with the lowest score(s) in a virtual golf game played using real golf clubs determining who wins prizes.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Tournament is open to anyone with access to an Optishot device. Every entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of legal majority in the entrant’s state at the time of entry. Corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, associations, sole proprietorships, business and labor organizations, other public or private entities, and board members, managers, executive staff, and other employees of Edens Technologies, LLC’s (“Edens”) and Edens parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the immediate families and members of the household of any such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. To remain eligible for the Tournament, an entrant must remain an active subscriber to Edens’ email promotion list. Edens reserves the exclusive right to determine whether any entrant meets any pre-drawing or post-drawing requirement to claim any prize.
4. PRIZES. From June 16-19, 2016, eligible participants will play in a virtual golf tournament using Optishot. The eligible participant achieving the lowest score in the Optishot tournament wins the tournament and the 1st place prize, with other prizes being awarded based on those participants achieving the lowest scores among all eligible participants. In the event there is a tie score, Eden will conduct a random drawing to select one individual from a pool of those with the same score to determine the winner of that Prize.
The Prizes will include but not be limited to clubs, golf balls, gift cards, and Platinum Courses.
Edens will notify winners within three (3) days after the tournament by sending an email to the email address the entrant provided on the entry form. The winner must respond within seven (7) days of Edens transmitting that notice. If the winner fails to respond within that time period, prizes will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner Eden chooses. Shipping will be covered by Eden.
All winners may be required to provide evidence that the individual is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit of eligibility and any applicable releases. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Eden will make such determinations in Edens’ sole discretion.
Edens exclusively reserves all rights to provide adequate substitutes for the prize if such becomes undeliverable. If Edens determines that a winning entrant is ineligible, Edens will award the prize to eligible participant with the next lowest score. This process will continue until all prizes are awarded to eligible participants.
5. ODDS. Actual odds of winning are based upon the number of eligible entries received. Each eligible entry shall have an equal chance of winning.
6. DECISIONS. By submitting an entry or participating in the Tournament, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Rules, and to accept Edens’ decisions as final. Entrants also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Edens and its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents from any liability arising from participating in the Tournament, or from accepting or using any Prize. Edens and its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives, and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants, winners, or others arising from, or in connection with, the acceptance or use of prizes awarded or participation in this Tournament. Edens reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Tournament and prize redemption.
7. PURPOSE. The Tournament is a promotional activity that is designed to promote Edens and the sale of its Optishot products.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. This Tournament is void to the extent prohibited by law and all federal, state, and local regulations apply. At its sole discretion, Edens may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the Rules, or discontinue the Tournament at any time and for any reason. Edens disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this Tournament.
9. TAXES. Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, surcharges, tariffs, duties, shipping and handling charges, and all other charges associated with taking possession of or owning the Prize.
11. WARRANTY. Edens and its officers, employees, and agents make no warranty of any kind regarding the Prize or any Edens or Optishot products. EDENS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, TOGETHER WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OFFERED BY EDENS, OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.12. WAIVER. By participating in this Tournament, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the Tournament and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the Tournament or any participant’s failure to win the Tournament or receive the prize, and to release Edens and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the Tournament, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above. All entrants and winners agree that Edens shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any Tournament and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this Tournament.
13. APPLICABLE LAW. Any claims or controversies relating to or arising from this tournament shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Michigan law, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof and shall be brought in state or federal courts located in Wayne County, Michigan. Each entrant agrees to the venue and jurisdiction contemplated by this section, submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, and waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in those courts.
15. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action, arising out of or in connection herewith, shall be resolved individually, without class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in the state or federal courts in Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to out-of-pocket-costs incurred in entering this Tournament, but shall not include attorney’s fees; and (3) entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages and rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. SPONSORS: Edens is the Tournament sponsor. Edens is located at 115 N. Center Street, Northville, MI 48167. For a written copy of the Rules or a list of Prize winners, please send a written request to Eden.
The Tournament and all accompanying materials are copyrighted (c) 2015 EDENS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC.
SEASON PASS TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
(dates and courses subject to change)
GIABPRO Northern Open
July 27 – Aug 2
World Golf – Rubber City
Tournament & Closest-To-The-Pin
Aug 10 – 16
Aug 17 – 23
New York Open
Aug 31 – Sept 6
The Oakmount Trust
Sept 14 – 20
Precision Pro OPEN
Sept 21 – 27
Sept 28 – Oct 4
CLOSEST TO THE PIN | TOURNAMENT 001 LEADERBOARD